Thursday, January 20, 2011

Who is Dali?

 My name's Daliadne, but I go by Dali. I would define myself as a very
spontaneous girl. I'm very outgoing, but shy at the same time. I’ve grown up with a great family; they’ve been my backbone ever since I was able to walk. I’m really talkative, and hate to be bored. The biggest influences in my life are my mom and dad. My mom taught me what was wrong and right. She brought me to life which is reason enough for her to have the biggest influence on my life. She is always there for me and I consider her my best friend. I can tell her anything and she always listens and gives me THE BEST advice. My dad on the other hand has taught me how to be tough. He’s the best dad any daughter can ask for, because he always encourages me to succeed. My goal in life is very simple; to be happy. I want to go to college and graduate with a psychology major. Hopefully be married and have a nice little family.

1 comment:

  1. Dali--I look forward to hearing all you have to say in class...your always bring a great perspective!

    ReplyDelete